Access to this Website may involve the use of a technology called "cookies" in order to be able to collect information about the use of the Website.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User - in the different devices they may use to browse - so that the server remembers certain information that will later be read only by the server that implemented it. Cookies make browsing easier, more user-friendly and do not damage the browsing device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User's private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
The types of cookies are classified according to the entity that manages them:
They are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Gescobro for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Gescobro with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyse navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports on the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
Classification according to their purpose:
- SESSION: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. It is used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- PERSISTENT: Cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie. The time can range from a few minutes to several years.
- TECNICAL: They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
- CUSTOMISATION: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- ANALYSIS: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- ADVERTISING: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- BEHAVIOUR-BASED ADVERTISING: These allow the management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- SUPPLEMENT COOKIES: these are those generated when using plug-ins from external content providers and which allow users to access content or services provided by third parties, such as, for example, locations on Google Maps, connection to social networks or access to YouTube.
- MULTIMEDIA PLAYER COOKIES: allow audio or video playback. Let's suppose that a user scrolls through a website and finds an automatic playback video file. Media player cookies allow that video to be played.
Gescobro, only has a Google Analytics audience measurement system, embedded within own and analytical cookies. This is a web analysis tool of Google LLC ("Google"), with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 (USA), which allows us to know how users interact with our website. It allows us to see the total number of users who visit our Web Site and which parts of our Web Site are most popular. In addition, we clarify that the international transfer to Google is covered by the formalisation of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- NID: This is a functionality cookie with which Google creates a unique ID that is used to remember our preferences and other personalisation information.
- pm_sess: This is a security cookie used to prevent spam.
- _ga: This is the main cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users across sites.
- IDE and ANID: These are two Google advertising cookies used to display their ads on third party sites.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link (s):: https://developers.google.com/analytics
The entity (s) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law, or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Disable, reject and delete cookies
What can I do to prevent the installation of generic cookies?
In the links above, you can delete or configure the cookies on our website, but in the event that your intention is to delete them from your device, regardless of the website used, we indicate that the browser can be configured to automatically reject cookies. In these links, you will find the necessary information to carry out this configuration: